zaterdag 23 november 2013

Nishicon 2013: My purchases

Already one week ago, the convention Nishicon took place in Zoetermeer. I blogged about this convention already, so click here to see it. Of course, I couldn't leave without buying something. And this time I bought a lot!

I brought more money than I usually would, but I love so much when I'm in a deallerroom, so I took some extra money to be sure I can buy all the stuff I want to have. The first thing that catched my eye was a little manga book about sisters. It was so cute to see, that it was a must have for me. I'm not a big fan of reading manga, but this book didn't come with a story. On every page there is a little note about a sisters love what comes with a drawing, and that's what I liked so much about it! I like to draw manga and this is incredibly cute.
My first Manga book!
Second thing I bought was a pillow. Not 'just a pillow', no, a sushi pillow! When I went to Animecon 2013 I already saw one, but wasn't able to buy. When I saw it this time, I couldn't resist it! And it was te only one left! It felt like this was meant to be, haha. But I'm really happy with this pillow, especially since it looks like sushi!
Omo, I love sushi!
I also bought a cuddly toy. I see cats like these often at an animeconvention, but I don't know from what they're from. I always wanted one since they are so cute, but only saw big ones before. This little one is so adorable. It lays on a little pillow and it smiles! I couldn't resist this cute little kittycat. And since I had money with me, I just bought it!
prrr, miauw?
I didn't want to go home with just some cuddly toys and a manga book, so I bought two masksheets from Hello Kitty. I didn't know they actually excisted. They were not really expensive according to normal mask sheets, so I bought them. They look cute with all the pink, so why not try them out? I'm wondering if this makes my skin more moist. The instruction drawings are really funny, so I can't wait to try the sheets out.
Aren't the drawinstructions funny?
And last but not least, my boyfriend suprised me with a big Totoro plush! After watching the movie 'My Neighbor Totoro', I wanted to have a Totoro myself. But I didn't expect it to be this huge! Now my room is completely filled with cute, big plush toys. There isn't much space left for myself anymore. Hmmm.... But I'm happy with this Totoro, except it laughs so creepy to me.

Look at the evil laugh! I can't sleep while he's watching me.
Hope you liked my blog! More coming soon!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: