dinsdag 19 november 2013

Nishicon 2013: Colors and craziness @Zoetermeer

Last weekend was Nishicon, another cosplayconvention. It's getting normal for me to go to conventions and film them. So you must check the video I made out! Nishicon was a lot of fun, and also behind this convention, lays a story.

To begin with, I would go to Nishicon with 5 other guys, but only three showed up. The other two were apparently still sleeping while we sitting in the train. One came in the afternoon, and the other showed up at 9 pm, when the Miku concert took place. Also the way back was an adventure itself: we couldn't seem to find a bus stop, and in the end my friends were running like crazy to get the bus in time once one of the guys and I discovered a bus stop. That was so much fun!

Just like the convention. I also went last year, but this was totally different. Not only was it held at another place, for me there was more to do. There were several workshops, and I did the sushi bead workshop! That was so much fun! Wow, I really need to do workshops at conventions more often! Of course, the sushi bead looks very amateur-ish, but I enjoyed it!
my self-made sushi bead!
I even was a photagrapher at a shoot! There were some cosplayers of Sword Art Online who wanted to do a photoshoot, and I was one of the persons to help them. Not that I'm a professional, but a professional camera is a good start right? I enjoyed that, and really like to do that more often!
One of the SAO photo's
furthermore there was a deallerroom and a gameroom as usual. But also two places in the building where you could eat, a main stage with different amusements, and many more rooms to enjoy! There also was a DDR competition. Since the first time I went to a cosplayconvention (and that is more than one year ago!) I wanted to DDR. But also this time, it was to busy for me to go in that small room.

And last but not least, the Hatsune Miku concert. That was the event I was waiting for the whole day! Unfortunately, it didn't turned out the way I hoped for. I guess many hoped for something else. After waiting for 45 minutes (It would began at 9pm but in the end it started at 9.45pm) I got exhausted and once I saw how Miku looked, I got a bit dissapointed. Sure, the band was good and I couldn't do that myself, but because I was exhausted and everyone waited for so long, it was a bit dissapointing.

Anyway, I loved Nishicon! I also bought a couple of things, so stay tuned! And tomorrow I'll post part 3 of my Park Bom costume. I can't wait for Tsunacon. I already have an idea as whom I'm going.

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: