zondag 17 november 2013

This day's outfit: Superhero cosplay

When this is posted, it should actually be called: Yesterday's outfit. But nevermind that! As I had blogged before, I was making this costume worn by Park Bom in one of her musicvideo's. I thought it was going to be easy, but I couldn't be more wrong. First of all the lightning in the front of the dress. It freaked me out! And in the end this dress didn't turn out the way I wanted it to be. But that doesnt matter, I'm already happy it's finished.

The part of this costume I like the most are, without a doubt, the shoes. I love them so much! That's one of the main reasons why I wanted to make this dress. On the convention, a lot of people complimented my shoes! That is a nice feeling.

The accesoires were also a big part of this costume. And I'm not only talking about the earrings, but I'm also talking about the fringe. Yes, that fringe is fake. But since Park Bom always had a fringe, I need to have that too. What was easy about her hair, is that she had her hair dyed in almost every colour! So I didn't need a wig for that.

The photo might be a little dark, but that was because the place was a bit dark. I couldn't get a better pic, but I hope this is enough to show you how I looked like. Anyway, it was fun to do, eventhough nobody noticed me. But I guess an animeconvention is not meant for kpop-lookalikes? I just need to wait for a kpop-convention then haha.

Part 3 of my costume is coming up, so is the Nishicon convention + my purchases + the film I made too!
Stay tuned :)
Bweyo,
Li Hao
Me with Eren Jaeger from Attack on Titan

Shoes - Adidas, Jeremy Scott
fisnet stockings - ?? I have them for a long time already
Earrings - Selfmade
fringe - Ebay
Dress - Selfmade (Black shirt from HEMA)


Geen opmerkingen: