woensdag 13 november 2013

Park Bom 'Go Away Superhero' Costume part 2

Click here for part 1 !!

Today I went to the mall to buy some stuff for my earrings. Park Bom is wearing two different earrings, which you won't find easily in a store. I decided to make it myself. Therefore I need: A blue hairextension, (old) earrings, some carton, black plaint and a brush/black marker, hot glue, a (transparant) thread, scissors and a pencil. I thought this was going to be easy as pie, but I underestimate it. In the end it took me 1,5 hours to complete this all, just by ruining the extension and get messed up with the hot glue.


I started of with the exclamation mark. With a pencil I drew the exclamation mark on the carton, and cut it out twice. Then I painted it black, but you can also use a black marker if you want to. I just used the paint since this one is more black than the marker. I let it dry and after that I used the thread, to stick it together with hot glue. When it was dry, I glued it together with my earring. And that was all it. But believe me, I rather don't use hot glue, but some other kind that won't stick at anything else! So if you have an other type of glue, I recommend to use that instead ;) The pro with hot glue is that when it's sticks, it stays. Here my steps in photo's!








The result!!
The next earring was a bit harder. I accidently made the extension too greasy, and still need to get it out for a better result. I made it a bit greasy so it was easier to work with. I cut the extension, since we don't need the upper part, and devided that into two equal section. With hot glue I layered the earring with the blue hair. Layer by layer, and that was a bit frustrating. Hairs falling off, glue sticking at my fingers and around the earring. But in the end it all worked out!! And again, my steps in photo's :).






The result!
Now I'm just having that tiny problem, I can't seem to find my fabric anymore. I didn't think about it for quite some time, so I don't know where to look. I looked everywhere in my house...so I hope I'll find it, or else, I have to pray that the market on friday sells yellow fabric.

Hope you enjoyed it!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: