maandag 31 maart 2014

Review | Holika Holika - Essential Petit BB SPF30 PA++


Hey everyone!
The last time I did a review about BB cream, was quite some time ago. For that review, click here. I was really excited about that one, and hope that I'm just so excited for this one!

There are five different types of Petit BB cream: essential, shimmering, moisture, clearing and watery. I bought the essential BB cream. For one of the first times, it's not that I bought the product because of it's looks. This tube looks normal and basic, so I couldn't say I bought it because of the cuteness.
This BB cream is for the people with a lighter skin tone, like me. This BB cream matches my skintone perfectly, I couldn't be happier about it! The texture is soft and smooth, and can be blend very easily. It stays longer than the BB creams I'm used to. On the other hand, this BB cream is not as lightweighted as the others that I tried. Perhaps that is the reason it holds longer.

What I also noticed when I tried it on my hand, is that the fine lines on my hand are more visible now. My hands are dry so that's why, so I wouldn't recommend it when you have dry skin. This BB cream also should provides the skin elasticity and vitality, but so far I didn't notice that. Anyway, this BB cream is great to have! 
The product on my hand.

Before (L) and after (R)

What I like:
- Smooth texture, blends well
- Holds long
- Affordable price

What I dislike:
- Wouldn't recommend for people with dry skin
- The skin vitality and elasticity has not improven, while it should

Hope you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: Essential Petit BB SPF30 PA ++ by Holika Holika
Volume: 30 ml
Descripition: It provides skin elasticity and vitality. It includes Collagen en Caviar for those effects.
Hao to use: Apply suitable amount of this bb cream on your cheeks, forehead and chin. With the tips of your fingers spread bb cream evenly throughout the your face.

Geen opmerkingen: