dinsdag 4 maart 2014

New In | Cat Ears Headband

Hey everyone!
I ordered a cat ears headband, and yesterday I received it! It's a very cute headband and you can find them in almost every color you like. They are also in different styles, so there are many to choose from. I bought this headband because it was cute, of course. I once saw it when I was watching a video from K-pop group SNSD, aka Girls' Generation. By then I was really enthusiastic to buy one for myself.
Tada! The headband. :)
As I said before, there are multiple styles in different colors, and I've chosen the basic one. This is a silver headband with off-white imitatian pearls on it, in the shape of cat ears! Now I won't wear this item on a ordinary day, but you might see me wearing it on a convention or perhaps a concert from K-pop artists! Furthermore I'm more like a person that just want things like an accesoire for my room. Just like pluche dolls, I have them in my room but they just lay there. That's also with things like this. So for now I give it a special place to stay, and when I feel like wearing it, I will wear it. :)

Does this make me look cute? =^-^=
Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: