donderdag 13 maart 2014

Review | The Face Shop - Lovely Me:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher Rose Cushion

This time I have a review about a blush from The Face Shop. Most of the time I use products from brands like Tonymoly or Holika Holika, so this is the first time I come in touch with a product of The Face Shop. This is a past blusher which comes in five types: Rose, Colar, Plum, Pink and Peach. I've chosen for the Rose.

This is the first blush I've ever bought. I'm not the type for blushes but I thought I give it a try. And guess what? It was the right decision to chose this Pastel Cushion Blusher! This blush is easy to bring with you in a purse or so, and you can put it on your cheeks to get a gentle, in this case a rosy shimmer without getting your fingers dirty. The Pastel Cushion Blushers come in cute boxes with a puff inside. O my, getting your cheeks done the cute way! I'm totally in love with it.
The little blusher box.

The puff is as soft as it looks!
The blush does not appear heavy on your cheeks. So if you want to get dressed like a clown, this is a no-go. Instead, you have to apply a couple of times to see that rosy colour appear. By the few steps you make  it's easy to find the best look for you. This blusher will not give you a strong effect, but it can look really cute on a ordinairy day.

What I like:- The package is so cute!! Even if that was the only thing I liked about it, I'll still bring it with me as an accesoire.
- It gives a light, rosy shimmer on your cheeks.
- It's real cheap.  (That's why I like to order make-up on Ebay instead spending 3 times more in my local drugstore.)

What I dislike:
- I would like something that would appear a bit stronger. But it's real good for beginners (like myself) to have. 
- It doesn't stay long, just about 3 hours.


My right cheek (left for you) is puffed with some blush.
But as you can tell, there is not much difference. :)
Hope you liked it, stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: Lovely Me:EX Pastel Cushion Blusher, Rose Cushion by The Face Shop
Volume: 5 gr
Descripion: As a soft cution texture, it is a blusher which expresses even skin texture as a dry and soft one. If you pat lightly with a built-in puff, you can express your skin as a soft one. Whenever you beat the built-in puff, a delicious perfume comes out. It's a paster cution blusher which even makes your feeling good!
Hao to use: After take proper amount of contents with the built-in puff, ligtly beat it to the apple zone which appears when you smile.

Geen opmerkingen: