maandag 10 maart 2014

New In | Fabric for Cosplay Tohka (from anime Date a Live)

I'm really amazed by the way she looks.
Hi everyone!
It's still a few months till Animecon, which is in June, but I already know which character I want to cosplay. This is a very difficult cosplay and a real challenge for me. That's why I wanted to start real early.
I also told you I wanted to cosplay as Yoshino, another character from this anime. I already bought her puppet Yoshinon and I will cosplay her, but I wanted something challenging for now, and this is just what I need.

Last weekend there was a fabric market, so I thought it was about time to get myself some fabric. It's not complete, but I'm halfway there. At least for the fabric, I also need to make a whole armor! Really, really challenging.. Anyway, I was looking for black fabric, but that was easier said than done. They had so many shades of black! And I just couldn't decide which one I wanted. Finally, I made up my choice and I've chosen for black fabric with a soft shine on it. The fabric is a little bit elastic, but not too much. This way it will suit me better without stretching and ruining it while sewing.
I also bought a zipper for the back and 200 meters (sounds a lot, but you're through it before you know it!) of black thread.
The fabric. Here you can't see the shimmering
very well, too bad :(.

The zipper and the 200 meters of thread.
Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: