woensdag 2 april 2014

New In | Tohka cosplay: Worbla for armor

Hey everyone!
I'm working on my costume for Tohka, and today I received some worbla to make her armor! I already bought black fabric for her dress. Click here to see the post about the black fabric.

Worbla close-up.
The worbla.
I haven't started with the costume yet, I'm still thinking how I want it. I triet to begin with the dress, but the idea I had goes not as I wanted to, so I have to think again. Meanwhile, I was looking for worbla and fabric for her skirt. I'm not familiar with worbla, so this is going to be a whole new experience for me. I never made an armor before, so this will get quite challenging.
The pink areas are for the worbla (shoulders, gloves and yoke)
and the green areas for carton (the pieces on the yoke).
I didn't want to do this with fabric, because that won't give the armor that strong and invincible look. At least that's how I think. It should feel just as invincible as her sword (which I'm also planning to make). Since worbla is quite expensive, I don't do her whole armor with worbla. I will also use carton and some paper to make it even. Soon I will begin with her costume and armor, which is going to be a lot of fun!

Hope you enjoyed!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: