maandag 24 maart 2014

Review | The Face Shop - mini pet perfume hand cream #2

This time I'll be reviewing the mini pet perfume hand cream by The Face Shop. I bought No.2 with the scent 'Fruits'. What made me crazy about it was the packaging. It's just so adorable that I wanted to buy all 4 of them!

So I bought the hand cream with the fruit perfume. I must say it smells delightful, but not really like fruits. It's more of a sweet and soft scent. I would describe it as a 'cute' scent, but you can't smell cute though. This hand cream comes in a cute package and it's a portable hand cream. I love it when I can take cute things like these everywhere with me! At the bottom you can find a sticker, and underneath that sticker you can read the ingredients.
cute pet! 
The bottom with the sticker.
This cream is really soft, which makes it easy to smooth out over your hands. And, it's not a cream that gets clingy on your hands. Normally I use hand cream, but it gets clingy on my hands so everything I touch will get clingy as well. Not with this hand cream! Your hands will be soft, moist and smooth, but not clingy. 

The hand cream!
However, it's not a wow-cream. It's just a simple and soft cream that moist your hands and has a nice smell. It's not anti-aging, sun-protecting and etc. This cream does absorb very well on your hands, without making your hands oily. But be careful: once you put to much on your hands, you're gonna get one big mess.

What I like:
- Nice smell that is not overpowering, stays for a long time
- Doesn't get oily, clingy or greasy on your hands
- It's portable
- It has a light texture

What I dislike:
- It's not really worth the price, eventhough it's not expensive.
- Be careful not to take too much on your hands!

How it looks on my hand. :)
Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Product information:
Name: Mini Pet Perfume Hand Cream(#2) by The Face Shop
Volume: 30 ml
Description: Provides moisture and nutrition for skin. Has a light texture and creamy scent
Hao to use: When you wash your hands, or your hands are dry, apply a proper amount to your hands.

Geen opmerkingen: