maandag 17 maart 2014

New In | Rilakkuma onesie

Yay, I got my Rilakkuma onesie! I've been waiting for so long, and now I finally got it. I also have a Pikachu Onesie which I wore at the MGC Experience convention. I just couldn't help myself to buy one of Rilakkuma, especially since it's also my logo!
I'm a big fan of Rilakkuma and have a lot of it already. From phonecase till pillow till earphones till bag, you name it! You could say I'm getting a little bit obsessed. ;)
So here is my onesie! It's also a good back-up plan if I don't get the cosplay of Tohka Yatogami done before June 15th. But let's hope that's not the case!
I bought this onesie from Ebay, and for the price (16 euros) I bought it,  it is made with lots of love. It feels real warm, they say you can also use it as a pajama..Hmmm. I think I'll pass that... Or maybe not :P.
This onesie has two sacks on the side, and even a zipper on the back if you need to go to the bathroom. I still wonder why they took the effort to put a zipper there...
Anyway, I'm totally in love with my new onesie! Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: