donderdag 27 maart 2014

Review | Tony Moly - Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch



It's time for another review! This time it's about a lip patch, made by Tony Moly. I haven't tried a lip patch before, so I'm very curious!
This lip patch comes in a cute package (when doesn't it?) with a little chick on it. I don't know why they would use a chick, since chicks don't have smooth lips, but it still looks cute. The lip patch itself is pink transparant, and in the shape of lips...but really huge lips!

The lip patch
 Once I picked up the patch, it felt a bit slimy. I don't know how to name it else, but the patch slipped out of my hands a few times. And not just out of my hands, but it also wouldn't stick on my lips. It was really hard to make a photo about it, since it would fall of every second! I wasn't even able to leave it on for the recommended 15 minutes.
How it should look like..
...and how it looked like most of the time.
Quite frustrating.
And after I decides to remove it, I didn't see any changes. My lips didn't feel smoother than before. To be honest, this was a wast of time. Maybe it depends on my lips, but the fact that it doesn't stay on your lips gives me the feeling that this is not worth buying. I also made a photo of the end result, maybe that describes my feelings more than only words.
The end result. :P
What I like:
- Cute package
- The patch is big enough to cover anyone's lips.

What I dislike:
- Doesn't stick to your lips
- Doesn't moist your lips
- It's not worth buying for it's selling price


Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch by Tony Moly
Volume: 9 gr
Description: Lips are very easy to be dry due to it's thin skin layer. Especially in the fall/winter, lipstick applied on dry lips brings out chapped, wrinkly lips, and looks unclean. On the opposite side, moisturized lips give clean look and voluminous, healthy looking lips when wearing lip makeup. Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch is a lip shaped hydro gel patch that will give you moisturized, tight lips.
Hao to use: After cleasning and dry, attach patch on the lips. Remove 15 - 20 minutes after. Tap lightly surrounding of lips to absorb essence.

Geen opmerkingen: