woensdag 26 februari 2014

Review | Tonymoly Panda's Dream Eye Patch

Hey everyone!
Today I have a new review for you. It's a product that'll turn you into a panda! Well, not really, it should make you look less like a panda. How? Well, these patches should get rid of your panda eyes (your dark cirkces).  To be honest, I only bought it because the package looked look. I can't resist cute panda's!

Since I don't sleep that well these days, I have some dark circles around my eyes. Normally I would use something as simple as a bit of cucumber, but I was in to try something new. This was what came across, so I immediatly bought it and tried it out.

When I opened the package, I already saw that these patches were really moist. I had the moist litteraly everwhere over my hands. You could say the smell was normal, not special nor was it strong. I had to leave these patches on my eyes for about 20 minutes, but even after that the patches were filled with a lot of moist. The patches stick really easy on your skin, since they are so moist.They also have a little cut in the middle, so you can leave it on or off your eyes. It's mostly meant for the darker circles, but it could be relaxing when you put in on your eyes and just lay down.

How do I look? Like a panda? A bandit?
Or perhaps a mysterious superhero?
After the 20 minutes, I didn't feel much difference. I also didn't see much difference. I was hoping for something that would feel refreshing and energizing, but that was not the case for me. It did feel good, but not the way I expected. I was also a little disappointed, since I still had some dark circles left. The photo's may show different, but that's because of different light.

Before (L) and After (R).
What I like:
- The package.
- The cut in the patches.
- It's relaxing.
- It's not expensive.

What I dislike:
- I still have dark circles after using.
- For me it's a bit too moist, especially when it doesn't really seem to work.

I hope you enjoyed, and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Product information:
Name: Panda's Dream Eye Patch by Tonymoly
Volume: 2 pieces (7ml)
Description: Contains baboo sap and bamboo shoot ingredients. Exclusive eye patch that gives bright vitality on eyes. Delivers moisture, and creates bright and clean eyes.
Hao to use: After washing your face, put the patches on your eyes for 10 ~20 minutes. Tap skin with remainder essence for absorption.

Geen opmerkingen: