zondag 27 januari 2013

Look of the Week 4 | Thinking Blue

Hey everyone!

For this weeks look I wanted to go veeeeeeeeery easy, as you can see. I wanted to wear something restful, and that's where the color blue comes from. And I know I totally look like crap, this week was pretty exhausting for me. Maybe that could be the mainly reason for this look. :)

The main color is blue. As I said before, I wanted the look to be easy, peaceful, not so loaded with colors. The jeans remind me of the sky with beautiful clouds. It gives me the feeling that I'm looking outside my window and see the clouds, and think of something peaceful. And the deep blue nails that extra feeling.

Also for the rest I kept it simple: a grey t-shirt that doesn't grab much attention and some brown heeled shoes. With the slight detailed print on the t-shirt it's not a 'boring' t-shirt, but also not outstanding. The shoes I really like! It look like brown with large spots, it makes it army-ish because of the different colors that 'camouflage'. These shoes also have a hidden heel, which is still trendy these days.

So, you can say this is easywear. Great for an everydaylook if you want to blend in. I hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!

Bweyo,

LiHao

Geen opmerkingen: