maandag 7 januari 2013

DIY | Visionboard

Hey everyone!

Like every year, people say what they want to reach for that year. Some examples that are used a lot are: Quit smoking, lose weight, be healthy. But we are all unique,and all want something different. So, I decided to make a vision-board for 2013!

The idea of a vision-board is to make a board with multiple things you want to reach. There are so many things people want. For example, this is my senior year and I really want to graduate! But I also want to live on my own and go on vacation. It really is up to you what you want to be your vision-board like. The important thing is: You have to place it somewhere where you can see it daily. If that's so, you will thinking everyday about it. Even when it's unconsciously they say you will reach it quicker than without.

It's not only about the things you want to do, but also by what you are inspired. I really like Korean fashion, or go to a cosplay convention, so I also put that on my vision-board. A vision-board gives you a clear vision of what you want to do. It doesn't have to be necessarily for one year, it really depends on what you want. Perhaps you just fill up your board with things you must have done once in a lifetime, such as bungee jumping :).

So, that is what a vision-board stands for. It is really easy to make, if you know what you want to have on that board. You could cut pictures or some texts from magazines, search on the internet, write with glitter, whatever you like! It is your vision-board, so it is unique, right? I used pictures from the internet and glitter-sticks to write. You can get as crazy as you like!

So this was my post for today, hope you enjoyed it and that it inspired you.
Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: