maandag 14 januari 2013

Look of the Week 2 | Rockish Retro

Hey everyone!

So the second week already for this year, and it's going pretty fast. And yeah, I'm messing up already. If I only didn't forget to send those pictures to myself. I was taking photo's with a friend at his neighborhood. And the photo's are pretty nice with all the sun, but it was just so extremely cold! I even got sick by then. And, not to forget, this is actually the first time I show you guys my face. I really dislike to show my face to everyone, but it's just to give you an idea who makes all these posts. So I do it all for you! Be honored, or not. :P

But, for this week, or actually last week, I was more in the mood for some tough but feminine clothing. So here I wear grey jeans with small print, a red/black checked blouse and my Yoshi-t-shirt, with some dr Martens shoes.

This is an everyday-look, great for free-time and school but is also well-becoming when you're going to a house-party. The rockish things about this outfit are definitely the checked blouse with studs, paired with the shiny dr Martens. I thought it would be funny, to combine this with a retro game-figure. Yoshi is really popular in the game-world, and many find him cute, so I got attention for sure.

A regular blue jeans, or ripped jeans are great for this outfit, but I like to do it even more rockable so I chose for my favourite grey jeans. This outfit goes really well with fashion these days. Studs are really famous and so is the manly blouse combined with some tough shoes. What do you think?

I want to try to take pictures at different places, at places where the outfit looks really cool, like here; a sturdy look on the streets! So tell me what you think and stay tuned!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: