vrijdag 11 januari 2013

New in | Asiagoodies | Korean handbag

Hey everyone!

So almost two months ago I ordered this Korean bag from Ebay, and I finally got it! Even though I was overwhelmed with a not-so-great smell because it's new, I just fell in love with it the first moment I had it in my hands!

So I got this bag and it is originally a shoulder bag. There is a shoulder belt attached, but I removed it, because I prefer the handbags more :). The bag is black with gold. I think the gold at the zippers and the studs are gorgeous, it really makes this bag fancy. At the end of the zipper there are some fringes attached, which makes it even more girly and fancy. Also the golden studs at the sides are so pretty! I really like studs, so this is a must have for me!

So the bag is made of fake leather and the inside is made of nylon. On the outside, there are two zippers, one on each side, a long one at the front and a short one at the back.
At the inside, there is one zipper and two other places where you can put in your keys, mobile phone etcetera. Furthermore, the bag is pretty large, which is great for me! The bag is also lighter itself than I'm used to, which is a pro to me.



I really like this handbag, I'm so happy with it!
I hope to do more reviews on things that come from Asia, like clothing, accesoires, candy, you name it! I hope you liked this blog and see you next time.

Bweyo,


Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: