zondag 20 januari 2013

Look of the Week 3 | Minty Ice

Hey everyone!

Snow finally had the idea to come over to this place. I like snow, but the cold is killing me. And even if it hasn't shown on the picture, I was literally freezing out there, with no coat or whatsoever. But, whatever, I enjoy to make my blog so it's all worth it :).

So the look for this week is in style with the snow. When I think of winter, I think about the colors white and blue, and maybe a bit of grey (like dirty snow). So that are the colors for this week! But to pimp it up, I used my jeans with a minty color. Mint is a fresh color(and not to forget; fresh for your breath ;) ) so I thought it would be fun to combine it with this fresh weather.

I really like blouses, and this one is a really basic one. You can combine it with almost everything! That's what I like about it. Simple, but still adorable. The top I wear has something special. It's not only the print I like, but also the extra fabric around the shoulders and decollete. The top is loose and long so easy to fit.

I already talked about the pants. How can you not like the color? The pants is pretty eyecathing with the color. Furthermore, it's fits great! It's not skinny, not baggy, just perfect! The only cons I have is that it has no pockets nor it has belt loops. Then last but not least, the shoes. It are normal allstars, but just a bit thicker than the regular ones. That makes it more winterproof, because I know how terrible it is to walk with regular allstars while there is a lot of snow outside :/ .

Blouse - Yes or No
Top - Smash.
Jeans - Kiss Therapy
Allstars - Converse

I hope you liked this outfit and stay tuned!

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: