maandag 24 februari 2014

New in | Yoshinon puppet from anime Date a Live

Remember I posted a drawing from Yoshino a while ago? There I said that I want her puppet, Yoshinon, very bad. And today it arrived. I was extremely excited when it arrived. Everytime I see this puppet I can't stop smiling, that's how much I love this rabbit!
Look who's my favourite buddy now ;)
So Yoshinon is originally a hand puppet, and that's also the way they made this one. It's really cute to have my first puppet ever, and that it comes from an anime is so cool! I like the way this handpuppet represents the spirit Yoshino in the anime Date a Live. Yoshino herself is a cute girl whom is really shy, and Yoshinon just looks like a badass to me haha. I also think it is awesome that Yoshinon is a rabbit with an eyepatch, because I've never seen a rabbit with an eyepatch? That's just so cool.
Selfie!
The full puppet.
The back.
Now I even get more excited to buy Yoshino's cosplay! Stay tuned :)
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: