donderdag 13 februari 2014

Shingeki No Kyojin costume part 1

And here I am, yet again, with another post about my costume! From this moment, I only need the things I make myself. This is the first part and within two days I'll post the second (which is also the last) part. The only things I need to make are the belt system and the brown piece of fabric that goes around the waist (I really do not have a clue how to call it). You can click here for the scarf, here for the wig and here for the jacket.
Look how many belts!
The shirt and the pair of braces.
Firstly I began with that brown fabric. I bought a brown shirt earlier this week, and I cut a piece off that would fit me. With some pins I customized it and I only have to sew the rough parts. That is something I'll do tomorrow.
The piece of fabric I cut.
The fabric with the pins.
For the belt system I bought a lot of belts and a pair of braces for my torso. I'm also not finished with the belt system, but I made a start. I began with the belts around the legs. Since I wanted to keep the buckle of the belt, I made some extra wholes in the belt. I now have four belts around my legs and still need to adjust that to my main belt, which goes around my hips.
Get the right size for the belts.
Make a whole for the buckle.
The result!
For now that's it, I hope I'll finish before sunday!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: