zaterdag 22 februari 2014

Tsunacon 2014 | My Purchases


So it's already almost a week ago since I went to the Tsuna Convention. I already wrote a post about my main experience and about my cosplay, and I even made another video. Be sure to check them out as well!!

I bought a couple of things at Tsunacon. Firstly I saw some amazing manga-art at one stand. It was so beautifully made I just couldn't resist. One is a bit sexy and the others give me a strong and mysterious feeling. What do you think about the posters?



Oh la la!
Since the last convention Nishicon I mentioned a kpopstand from Hallyucon. They also organised the meeting with Eat Your Kimchi's Simon and Martina. The last time I didn't buy anything, but this time I saw a little doll from Dara, a member from K-popgroup 2NE1. As some of you know I'm a huge fan of this K-popgroup, so it was a must to have it! I rather bought Park Bom, since I also cosplay as her sometimes, but they already sold her within an hour! Better luck next time I guess. :)

Sandara! From the song 'I am the best'
And last but not least, I also bought Asuna-and Kirito-dolls from Sword Art Online! First I only bought Asuna, but I couldn't leave her alone like that. So a couple of hours later I also bought Kirito. And lucky me, that was the last Kirito they had!
The cutest couple!
And last but not least I purchased a Chopper Kitty! Well, that's how I call it. It's hello Kitty with a Chopper-hat. Isn't it cute? I also saw something like this on Nishicon, but by then I didn't have enough money. I'm glad I was able to buy it this time. :)
Chopper Kitty!
That's all I purchased this year. My room is getting really full with all the things I buy from cosplay/anime conventions. I need more space!

Anyway, hope you enjoyed and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: