zondag 9 februari 2014

New in: Final piece of my cosplay, an Attack on Titan-Jacket

And here is the final piece of my cosplay outfit! It arrived later than expected, but better late than never. Since my cosplay is complete, I'm getting even more excited for the convention. Only seven days left!
The back of the jacket with it's logo
I like the jacket very much. It's has some details and they took just as much care for the inside as for the outside of this jacket. Although I think it kind of feels oversized, it fits great. Now I only have to make the belts and find some brown fabric that I can adjust to my thighs. When that's done, my whole outfit is finished!
The inside of the jacket

The jacket itself. Doesn't it look nice?
Besides my outfit, I already found my Eren! I'm really excited to cosplay a character from the same anime with my friend. What I also likte to do, is to cosplay more often with a group that cosplays from the same anime:).

Hope you liked my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: