woensdag 4 september 2013

Tickets for Eat Your Kimchi's Simon and Martina!


I got such exciting news! To begin, Eat Your Kimchi is a site and a Youtubechannel, made by two people: Simon and Martina. Five and a half years ago, they went from Canada to Korea, to become English teachers. Since then, they were also blogging and making video's. Over the past five years, they became pretty famous. And now, they announced that they would do a Europe tour to meet their fans!

And I'm one of their 'Nasties'. They will shop up here in the Netherlands at October 15, and yesterday was the ticketsale but that didn't go as smooth as planned. There were 250 tickets available, but a lot more people wanted to go. The result: Every single person went on their computer and kept refreshing, until the website crashed...

Since I really wanted those tickets, I also kept refreshing until the link for the Tickets got available (If I didn't get an error, which I got 99/100 times). And finally, after one and a quarter hour, I finally got the magical message 'Thank You'.

But...as soon as I got that message, Hallyucon (the organisation which organizes this) told everybody that the tickets were sold out! And if you got tickets, it would take an hour before they emailed you the payments. So, I had to wait for an hour, to know if I really had the tickets. And that hour was frustrating..but in the end I got my E-mail!!


To make this story short: Simon and Martina from EYK are coming to Amsterdam, and I'm going! I'm really excited for this, can't wait to show some pictures and film it(if possible)!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: