zaterdag 14 september 2013

Jay Park's concert is getting closer


I remember the day, when it was morning and I got up early, specially to get the concerttickets by Jay Park. Now, I have them for a couple of weeks already, and in less than two weeks it will take place. I'm very excited! I never thought a Kpop-star would come here to the Netherlands. Now I have to prepare myself and find myself a gorgeous outfit.

Jay Park might be known better as the leader of the Kpop boyband 2PM. Since 2010, he got a solo career. And now, three years later, he is coming to Europe! It is the first time for a Kpopper to give a concert in the Netherlands. I hope, that when Korean record labels see that Kpop is pretty popular here, they will give more Kpop concerts. I'm still begging for 2NE1 to come here, hope my wish will come true.

Anyway, I only got 10 days before the concert date, but my outfit is still not complete. I was thinking about a cute shirt, a leather jacket and a jeans with a pastel color or something like that, I prefer pink haha.

I will blog about this once my outfit is complete.
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: