zondag 8 september 2013

Hatsune Miku Project Diva F

Hey everyone,
as an anime- and cosplayfan, I like Hatsune Miku. I even cosplayed her once. But I like the fact that there is a Hatsune Miku game even more! There are different types of the Hatsune Miku game, and I bought one of the newest: Project Diva F.

I have it now for almost two months I think, and I was a bit unlucky. I have the Japanese version, and since I don't understand Japanese, understanding the game is a little hard. Little did I know, that there was going to be released an English version September 3rd, 2013. But, the gameplay is easy, so once I figured out where to start, it was a piece of cake.

This game is a rhythm-game, which means you have to press buttons according to the rhythm. The songs are from the Vocacloids, such as Hatsune Miku, but also other vocaloids like Rin, Len, Luka, Kaito and Meiko. They all have their own songs and you must get the bar at the right full, with pressing the buttons at the right time.

Screenshot during the song 'World's End Dancehall'
I've been having this game for two months now, and it is really addictive. Every time I want a perfect score and I can't get enough of the songs. I still need to figure out the extra's, but even without them it is worth the money!

Hope you liked it!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: