dinsdag 24 september 2013

Outfit for Jay Park's concert

Only one night left, and I will see Jay Park with my own eyes. I'm very excited, and I hope I still get some sleep tonight haha. Of course, I wanted a special outfit for this event, that will always remember me about that day.That's why I've chosen this look. It rocks, but still has some feminine touches with the pink jeans and the details on the shirt. And, when it gets hot inside the building, I can always undo myself from my leather jacket.


I had this look in my head for a long time. I wanted a leather jacket, a cute shirt, some awesome boots combined with a pink jeans. And lucky me, I got it! A couple of weeks ago I went shopping, and by accident I saw this shirt. And when I saw that, I realized: 'I need an outfit for Jay Park!'. From that moment, I couldn't stop thinking about what I would wear.

I was looking in my closet and had something in my mind. I wanted something I can rock, so I wanna wear a leather jacket. I also have some boots which are comfortable, I can wear them as well. But, what kind of jeans should I wear? I didn't want regular blue jeans, nor did I want black,grey or white. I wanted to add some color. I was searching and searching, untill I found this jeans on the internet a week ago. It was like this was meant to be. But my hopes were gone when I saw they didn't had the right length for my legs. The only size that would fit me, was the one with size 34 for my legs, and I need 32. Still, I wanted this pair of jeans so bad, I just bought it. Guess it was still meant to be, since it fits me perfectly!

And now, I'm full of enthousiasm for tomorrow. I still can't believe time really flies sometimes. And last but not least; I dyed my hair! I'm really happy with this colour, it gives me a warm, kind of autumn-feeling hihi.

See you soon!
Bweyo,
Li Hao


Leather Jacket - G(?)
Shirt - Enzoria
Jeans - Vero Moda
Shoes - Dr. Martens

Geen opmerkingen: