donderdag 28 februari 2013

Shoplog | Goodies from 'Huishoudbeurs'

All the things my mom and i bought!! :D
Hey everyone!
Last week I went to 'Huishoudbeurs' in the Netherlands. Aka: SHOPPING! It's a huge, but I really mean HUGE place inside with different halls. From clothing to food to decoration, you name it!
Together with my mom we shopped till we dropped, of course, I bought some things. Too bad I forgot my camera or else I could have shown you what it looked like. But at least you can see what I bought, so let's start!


 Body Care 
 

To start off, I love Vogue! It's one of my favorite brands when it becomes to deodorant and shower gel, it smells so sweet. I also LOVE the cute bags and packages they have, it's all so cute! For these three things I only spent 7 euro's, that's like nothing! And the other two things are for my boyfriend. I like to spoil him sometimes and he likes eau de toilette so I bought two boxes, each for 2 euro's. So total it was like 11 euro's? For all that! Quite amazing isn't it?


Food 
 
 As you all know now, I adore food! Really, sometimes I wish I could still eat everything what I want but unfortunately I gain weight. Dillema. Anyway, there was also the stand 'Oriental', which is a toko where I always go to with my boyfriend. I bought these two bags filled with yummie-ness. The first bag is with the 'Japan' theme. There are ingrediĆ«nts in it which you can make sushi with. And since I have my Sushi Maki kit which I still used it since I bought it two months ago, this might be a good opportunity to try it. And what to say about the other bag, well, I actually got it because the bag was cute and I almost admire Panda's. That's why. In this bag there is stuff that you can eat like the Pockets and noodles but there is also tea in it. LOVE GOODIEBAGS!

Chocolate 
 
Like every other girl I like chocolate. If I see chocolate, it's gone right away. In fact, when you see this photo there are only two bags of milka-chocolate left. And yes, I ate it all. by. my. self. Yay! So this also was bought at the hall with gorgeous food. This was also from a so-called sale-package. For those four things I spent 3 euro's, while it normally cost already more than 1 euro each. And, I bought the chocolate on a stick. Don't know what the original name is, but I always wanted to try that! It could be that this is meant to be put in your chocolate milk or something? I don't know, but it's chocolate so why not!

And last but not least, more chocolate! But this time mixed with spanish red whine. Say what?! Wow, fantastic baby.(kpop fan here) I've tasting it at the Huishoudbeurs, and must say it tastes pretty weird, but not that bad. It tastes like chocomel and in the end you taste that alcohol from the wine. Pretty strange, but this was only 5 euro's so I didn't mind that. Can't wait to share it with others and hear their opinion.

But that's it for my officially first shoplog. Hope you enjoyed and stay tuned!

Bweyo,


Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: