zondag 17 februari 2013

Look of the Week 7| Bye Bye Valentine

Hey everyone!

Did you enjoy your valentine? Well, I did! With my regular dayroutine: Wakeup, eat, go to school, get dinner and work. Yes, that was my valentine's day. So of course, I could buy cute sweaters with little hearts, but I'm not that person so Bye Bye to that. ;)

For this weeks look I did want something cute. This was actually what I wore on Valentine's Day, adorable isn't it? Well, as some of us, I don't do much with the idea of Valentine's day. So as you already know, this really has nothing to do with Valentine's day, I'm sorry.

So the first thing I really like is the vest I wear. It is really warm on the inside and it has two cute ears on the capuchon! Furthermore, I like my long boots. Last year I often wore them but now I wear them rarely, because my style has changed. But this week I just couldn't resist them!

At last, I wear my favourite jeans at the moment from New Yorker and my lovely blocked blouse. This blouse is my favourite blouse but I like it more to wear in spring or summer.

Actually, I don't have something else to tell. This is a simple and cute everyday-look and the little ears on the capuchon makes it even more adorable, together with the superlong boots.

I hope you liked my blog, and stay tuned!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: