maandag 11 februari 2013

Tsunacon 2013 | Kirito's Everywhere

Hey everyone!

So last sunday there was another cosplay convention where I went to, Tsunacon!! It was the first time I visited Tsunacon and I was really amazed! It is quite different than the other conventions I went to. There were so many people! Cosplayers everywhere! And of course, I made a video about this awesome convention ;).

This convention was held in Rotterdam. The building had three floors. On the main floor were the most things you could do. There was the dealer room, pretty big and so many stuff I want to have! *_*, the game room and the garderobe for bags and coats. As usual, I walked the dealer room 5 times to make sure I didn't miss something. And of course, when there is a kpop stand, I must buy stuff!! Too bad there didn't seem to be any kpop things that I like, but a friend of mine still got me a 2NE1 poster, as I normally buy at convention. That means I still overlooked something. What I also bought was this cute little t-shirt with japanese food, isn't it just so super adorable? Guess so! I also got this little lipbalm that looks like a geisha, and as you know I totally love geisha's! And, one more thing that I love: cute panda's! The same friend of mine was so sweet to also buy this one for me! I really got spoiled.

The best thing is that it was a suprise for me, since I was gone to a photoshoot for al the Sword Art Online cosplayers! That was the point I realized there were a lot more kirito's than I thought! Really, WOW! But there seemed to be missing some Asuna's, so we were only with three. The shoot took quite long, but I really like the pictures there are made on the second floor.

So on the second and first floor you could find DDR and some maidcafé's. There was real food you can buy, which I'm not really used to. They had sushi, bapao and of course noodles, but also cotton candy in sweet japanese bags. I bought one of Hello Kitty and there is no way that bag will land in the dustbin.

There were also a lot of activities at Tsunacon, but unfortunately I wasn't able to go because of time. I also would love to see the Fashion shows, but I arrived a little late so I couldn't see them. :(
Nevertheless, I really enjoyed Tsunacon and I hope to be there next year!

Underneath, you can find a short movie about Tsunacon I made and some photo's I took.



Bweyo,

Li Hao


























Geen opmerkingen: