zondag 24 februari 2013

Look of the Week 8| Rock-dying

Hey everyone!

This week a new look and as you can see, a new face! Well, the new face actually has a really good meaning. Last week I was studying so hard that I became a zombie. Really, you don't want to get scared of so I attached something to my face. Now I know where stuDYING comes from!

But anyway, this look of the week is rockable. I like my new pants I bought at Primark. I wanted to go for a more rockish look eventhough I really love color. So for this week it stayed easy: Black leather with white pants, simple shirt and of course, old allstars.

Furthermore the detailed studs attach something edgy. It makes it more eyecatching and with the glitters on the lips it creates a good balance. Not to girly, not to rocky(like that is even a word), just fashionable.
When I wear something 'tough', I always wear my favorite grey jeans, but now I tried something else and it packed out really well to me. The only thing this outfits misses are some jewelry.

Hope you enjoyed my LOTW, and stay tuned!

Tanktop - Fishbone
Sneakers- Allstars
Jeans - Denim Co.
Leather Jacket - Who knows, I got it from ebay from Korea without any brand, but the inside is labeled with G.

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: