woensdag 30 april 2014

I got my hair dyed!

Hey everyone!
For a long time I didn't do something with my hair, so I thought it was about time for changes! I don't go to the barbershop often, only when I really want to change something. The last couple of times I just cut it, but I was in for a new haircolor. I got inspired by the wigs of Sword Art Online's Asuna, and that's what I showed the barber.
This is the colour I want!
 I went there two times. The first time, my hair really got screwed up. It was too pink at most of the places and my haircolour wasn't even at all! So I got a bit mad and sad :(  The second time I went back and instead of a permanent colour, they used a coloured conditioner. Now the haircolor is more even and also a bit softer. It's still not the exact colour I wanted, but for now I'm happy :)
The first attempt. (With my 'awesome' King's Day shirt)
The second attempt. (Bad quality, sawrry)
So what do you think? You like it? ^^
Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: