dinsdag 22 april 2014

New In | Sword Art Online hoodie



Today I have another 'New In' post for you! But to be honest, this hoodie isn't new. I have it since december, but forgot to blog about it. And I don't know how else I can call this post, so I decided to put it into the 'New In' category.
In december, I went with my parents and brothers to Scotland. My parents were married for 20 years and they wanted to celebrate it, so they choose a place where all men wear kilts. Well, that's not true. There were only stores with kilts, but I saw no one wearing one. And between all those kilt shops, there was an Anime Republic shop!

So of course I immediately went there, and asked if they sold something with the anime Sword Art Online. First I wanted to buy a phonecase, but all of their phonecases were meant for the Iphone 5. Which I think is stupid, but okay, no phonecase for me. Then I asked if they had something else in stock, which they did! One person came back with this hoodie and I was really suprised, since this wasn't an original drawing. I really liked the drawing so I bought it.

And now, almost five months later, I blog about it. So I'm really sorry that this post came so late! But better late than never, right?

I still hoped you liked it and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: