maandag 28 april 2014

New in | Pink Yoshi!


Last weekend we celebrated King's Day in the Netherlands. It's the first time we call it King's Day, before it was called Queen's Day. What I like about Queen's/King's Day is the free market that is held every year. People all over the city come together and sell their stuff they don't want anymore. You can see the weirdest things at a market like this. That stuff could be awesome, but also a no-go. And the Yoshi I bought at this market is definitely awesome!


I like pink and I like Yoshi so this is the perfect combination of it! It's not the original one, but I don't mind for the 50 cents I paid. The only thing is, is that it looks 'bare'. It doesn't have yellow feet, a shield on it's back or those funky orange things on the back of it's head. But I still don't mind. Now I have three Yoshi's! :) That makes me happy, yay! ^-^
His/her back is bare :(
Yoshi family!

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: