zaterdag 23 juni 2012

People who live in our hearts

Have you ever lost someone special? Maybe family, or a great friend. Maybe someone who has moved, to another country or place where you won't get soon. You don't speak them often like you used to do, perhaps only talk on chats. It's hard not to miss them, to stay in contact with them. But most worse is, when that precious person has gone to heaven.

Last week I went with my boyfriend to his dad. His dad who past away two years ago. His dad past away at a young age, because of world-weary. I never got a chance to meet him, because I met my boyfriend just a year ago. He does tells me alot about his dad, what kind of dad he was, what he would do when there was trouble. To me, he sounds like a great man. A man who loved his children. He was strict yet kindly. The stories I've been told make me believe he was a good father and husband.

At the cemetery, I got emotional as well. Even if you don't know the person, you can get the feeling that someone is gone. That special person of my boyfriend has passed away, and I get the same feelings as he does. Do you got that as well?

This topic is not very usefull and doesn't give information or whatsoever, I just wanna share the feelings many people have. The ones that got away, will be forever in our heart.

R.I.P.

Geen opmerkingen: