vrijdag 15 juni 2012

dr.organic Bioactive Haircare

Hey everyone,

today my first review about dr.organic products. I've heard of the shampoos and conditioners before and had to try it!! What's so special about dr.organic, is that it only contains natural ingredients. Average shampoos contains ingredients that will make your hair look smooth and shiny, because of the SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate) and the SLES (Sodium Laureth Sulphate), while it is actually quite bad for the hair and   skin. These do not give your hair a treatment, but you can see it as a    layer over your hair so it looks and feels healthy. Dr.organic has     none of this, it treats your hair fair.

There are different kinds of shampoos and conditioners, like Virgin Olive Oil, Royal Jelly, Lavender, Manuka Honey and Pomegranate. I tried the Pomegranate shampoo and the conditioner. I love to eat pomegranate and was wondering if my hair would love the pomegranate as well.

The bottles say: 'therapeutic bioactive hair therapy, designed to purify, protect and organically condiotion. The results speak for themselves.' It's free from parabens, SLS, artificial colour and harsch )chemicals, fragrances or preservatives). It's high antiocidant levels help the fight against free radicals, it combined with organic Aloe Vera leaves the hair feeling totally regenerated, shining with health and protected against the elements. It says that it's not tested on animals. The shampoo is transparent and the conditioner is white. Both have a delicious smell, but not to heavy.

What I first experienced was how soft my hair felt. It actually felt the same as when I come from the hairdresser. I noticed that the shampoo doesn't foam as much as other shampoos, but still cleans my hair. The conditioner feels the same as others I tried. You don't need more than other Now I'm using these products a few months, but it looks like my hair is accustomed of the product. Still my hair is more healthy than it used to be with other shampoos or conditioners, but it's not like the first few times, sad enough.

I would recommend this product, unless you won't pay €6,50 for each. It makes your hair not only look healthy, but cares for it too. Soon I will try some other products of dr.organic.

Hope you enjoyed!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: