maandag 11 juni 2012

Doll eyes

Hey everyone,

today I will talk about LANCÔME's HYPNÔSE Doll Eyes. I got it yesterday for my birthday from my lovely aunt. She told me this is the newest mascara in the country I live. I already knew this mascara, but never saw it here. I never used products of LANCÔME as far as I know, so I was pretty excited. First I read some other reviews about this product, and I got a little concerned about it. But, because I'm not really attracted to anything as long as I didn't experienced it, I tried the mascara.

First, I watched the commercial. To be honest, the commercial is NOT what you can expect, but that's my opinion of it ;) .So, this mascara goes with a cute silver, shiny box. What I first noticed, was that the box didn't weight much. The tube itself is black with grey roses on it on both sidses. On one side there's written LANCÔME in white with a little white rose next to it. On the other side there's written HYPNÔSE Doll Eyes, also in white with a little rose. When I opened the tube, I first mentioned the smell was unlike other mascara's. It should smell like roses, but that's not what I smelled. The smell is better than other mascara's, but I do not know what kind of use it has.

The brush of the mascara is also something I've never seen at a mascara. The top is very small and it gets bigger at the end. I think this should help to create a more doll-effect. Something that is a must for a doll are the long, thick lashes at the outer corner of the eyes. Unfortunately, it seems not to help that much. The silver box says that the lashes should gget volumized, extended and get a full lash fringe for a doll lash effect. It thickens lashes without weighing them down. I do not agree with this. When I apply this, my eyelashes are more visible. It gives them more length, but my lashes do not get thicker. I don't believe you get the real doll-effect when you only use this mascara. It doesn't give more volume or a fuller look. Also, it does not curl your lashes. At last, because of the smell they put in, my eyes get a little bit irritated.

This mascara can look good with black eyeliner or pencil. You shouldn't overdo your makeup or else nobody will notice your eyelashes. Also, use an eyelash curler so your lashes will appear more in the face. I found this cute video by Michelle Phan, who was inspired with the mascara. I think this is also an inspiring tutorial for this mascara.
Hope you enjoyed it! For questions, ask them in a comment, and I'll reply them :)

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: