vrijdag 1 juni 2012

Li Hao's BACK !!

Hey everyone!!

A promised, I would post a blog today. Finally, my finals are done. Now I can spend my time with the things I like, and not just reading over 200 pages for one test...

There is not much to tell, because I haven't done anything yet so far but studying. From now on I will post at least twice a week, on sunday and probably wednesday. First of all I will finish the dress I want to make for so long. I got an old sewing machine from my mom, so let's get started! I'm really excited for it, can't wait to show you!! If I only had all the right materials... but that's no big deal for Li Hao ;)

Sunday I will start sewing the dress itself, later on I will bring the patches on and the beads laced up. When everything is done, I make a tutorial how I've made it.
Also I have two drawings I began with, but didn't finished. Here you have photo's of it. First on is myself on the wall, pretty big haha. It ever was a profile pic but when I got bored I decided to paint in on my wall (which my parents didn't liked hehe ;) ).


On the right, there is a random painting. I like girls with strength, power, who rule the world. There is also a game, Heavenly Sword for the PS3, which I really like because of the story haha. It's about Nariko, who should take care of the Sword, but no one actually believes in her. With her best friend Kai, they fight for the sword and in the end Nariko dies, with honor. When I actually think about it I have the need to play it!!

Enough about Heavenly Sword and powerful women. In the future I will show a bit more of myself. What I like, some products I use and of course reviews of those.

There are no really big plans, but you just have to see what comes next!!

I hope you'll enjoy my newer posts :D
Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: