zondag 3 juni 2012

Elixer Kultime hairtreatment

Hey everyone!

Today I'll talk about Kérastase, Elixer Kultime. This is a product from L'OREAL Paris, which is used for your hair. First of all I wanna say I really like this product. I almost have it 8 months and I'm still happy with it. This product is a beautifying oil with the Oléo-Complexe. The oil contains camelia, argan, maize and pracaxi oils. This combination cares about your hair.

When I bought this product at the hairdresser, my first opinion was that the product was a bit too expensive for me. I mean, even the box and the bottle are gold!! The price is between thirty and forty euros, for 125 mililiters. When I tried this at first, I noticed you don't need a lot. The back of the box says one or two pumps for your whole hair, and they're right. My hair is pretty long, almost at my waist, and I only need two pumps for the whole lenght. It is also very easy to work it throughout your hair because of the oilextracts. I recommend to use it from the middle of the hair till the roots, and what you have left on your hands work it throughout the top. The roots of your hair need more boost, because they already 'live' two till three years, so they are more damaged by heat, air etc. than the top of your head.

You can work with the oil for several uses. The back of the box says to use it before shampooing or as a leave-in treatment on towel-dry hair. This product helps to get rid of all the 'dirt' in your hair with shampooing. After shampooing it is also a great use to give your hair an extra boost. What the box doesn't say, but what I did find out, was that the oil is also a good use before styling your hair with heat, such as to blow-dry, to curl or to straighten your hair. Your hair doesn't get so much damaged as without. It makes your hair look more healthy, makes it smooth and gives it a beautiful shine.

So now summarized: It is a great product that is easy to use for plenty hairtreatments, is durable and because of that it actually doesn't cost that much. Also, it can be used for all hair types. If I would recommend a good hairproduct, it will me Kérastase Elixe Kultime by L'OREAL Paris. ;)
The Limited Edition by Yaz Bukey
Hope you liked my post, Wednesday I will show you my asian clothing style collection which I'm proud of haha.

Bweyo,

Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: