donderdag 6 juni 2013

WAATbox | May Edition

Hey everyone!
Since last month I discovered something new, called WAATbox. This is a goodiebox with beautyproducts, for only 14,95 euros a month. I totally like goodiebags and things like that, so this is a must for me! Now I am a member of the WAATbox, and at the end of each month I will recieve it. So from now on, I will do an update about this monthly :)

I have always been looking for something like this, and since this is new (first edition was in april) I couldn't wait to order the next one! Although it came out late, I'm excited to show you what's in it.

Normally there are 5 products in it, but this time even 6! First thing that I saw was the Body Mist. This is like the ultralight version of a perfume. There were three different types and I got the orange one. I'm the kind of person that love sweet smells, but I was suprised with the smell of this one. It really smells like oranges, almost the exact same smell as when you peel an orange. It also has a strong smell, so one spray is enough for me!

Secondly I saw this cute minimascara. I like to get new mascara's! This one is also handy to take in your purse because it is so tiny! This one was also my favourite item out of the box. :)

Thirdly, the lipgloss. WAATbox community would send you a lipstick or a lipgloss by Rimmel Londen. When I was younger I really like the sticky thing on my lips, but those days are over. Now I like to colour my lips with all sorts of lipstick! Unfortunately, I did got that lipgloss. I tried it, and it is pretty sticky. It gives a little colour on my lips, but I still prefer a lipstick. Although Rimmel London did a good purchase to make the lipgloss give your lips a maximized boost. It even tickles on my lips! Like that feeling.

Then I saw something that I found a bit strange to put in a beautybox. This is like some kind of bodylotion, but it also makes your skin a bit tighter. And then I'm thinking :'Do I already have to reduce my cellulite?!?'  Well, you know what they say: provention is better than cure. So I'll give it a shot.

Fifth thing was the deodorant. I read it, and it's absolutely not an ordinary deodorant. It's like a treatment. You have to start each day and in the end you'll only need it once a week. It's also without a smell. I like deodorants with sweet smell, but perhaps I can combinate this one with the body mist to prevent me from sweating. That's something I don't want when summer is here....

And last but not least, an other treatment by Sur Plus. There we three differents sorts of treatments, and I got the lippumper. It is so weird! It should make your lips bigger, but I haven't even found out yet how I actually should apply this. When i openend it, it looks like an ejection, but without the needle. Quite funny. Furthermore, I don't have a comment on this one.

Hope you enjoyed my blog and stay tuned! I also try to make a vlog about it next time! :)
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: