zondag 9 juni 2013

Look of the Week 23 | A Cold Summersday

Hey everyone!
This week sun was shining brightly! I even wore my jumpsuit for the first time! And since today my mother celebrated her birthday with a little party, I wanted to show you what I looked today. But, all good things come to an end and, it wasn't warm enough for a jumpsuit, so I had to wear my long jeans again...

Anyway, I'm wearing my favourite shirt of the moment, combined with simple colours. Although it wasn't so warm today, it was warm enough to wear my favourite short blazer! This is actually the first clothing-item I've bought that is related to Asian fashion.  I really like this blazer. It is great for summer and fits with everything!

Furthermore I wear my Allstars and my jeans. I wanted some colour, without exaggerating it, so I kept it simple by just adding one bright colour in it. I also did my hair differently than usual. Normally I always have a sidepart but this time I did a middlepart, with curls at the end of my hair. You like it?

This was my blog for today, stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Shirt - Monkey
Blazer- [no brand]
Jeans - Denim Co.
Shoes - Allstars

Geen opmerkingen: