zaterdag 15 juni 2013

Asiagoodies | UnderEye Maker

Hey everyone!
Lately my boyfriend suprised me, again! This time he came with a makeupproduct from Korea. It is called a Under Eye Maker. This product helps you to get those 'aegyo' puffy eyes. I really liked the cute puffy eyes and already wore them myself before, but never knew there was even a product for that!

Everything is described in Korean, but at the back there are two little drawings on what to do. Simple as that. The first step is to draw a line under your eye, with the brown liner to create the puffiness. To give the puffiness more dept, you follow step two: Line your eyes with the white liner, above and over the brown liner. Now you have those aegyo eyes, which makes you look cute and younger!
The brown and white liner

This product is from Holika Holika, and I was so amazed that I searched for more. This surely is sommething to experience with and talk about. So, what do you think?I even made a photo of myself with this product, but this is not my most fabulous day so I look...not so good? Talk about mildly haha.

Hope you liked my blog, and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao



Geen opmerkingen: