dinsdag 4 juni 2013

Animecon 2013 | 15th Anniversary

Me with Kirito-kun ;D
Hello everyone!
Finally got the video uploaded, thought it would never happen! I really enjoyed Animecon last weekend. It was so huge! The biggest cosplayconvention I have seen so far. There were so many different cosplays! And so many were so awesome! This was also the convention where I looked my eyes out because of all the good cosplayers! :)

I didn't make any photos of the convention actually, except if people wanted to go on a photo with me. I love it! I believe everybody likes that kind of attention, right? :D

So most of the time I was filming, watching games or visiting the deallerroom. It was so big, that I couldn't really find my way out of it. The sad part is, that I didn't know where or when a event was going on, so I missed all of them :(. However, spending my time in the deallerroom was amazing. It was almost just as big as the one at Abunai. They selled so many different things, that I actually couldn't leave it. I had to see everything at least five times, to be sure I've been through the whole deallerroom.

The gameroom was also big, with a lot of different consoles and games. They even had Tales of Xillia, which isn't even out here yet! It is cool to see people playing so many games and enjoying it. :)
Here you can watch the little film that I made. It sometimes has a lack of qualities, I need to focus better on the focus next time ;).

All in all, this day is unforgettable! Although it was a bit chaotic, and everytime you had to leave your bags and camera, it was worth it! I'm definitely going next year!
I also bought some things at the deallerroom.

Firstly I bought these 2NE1 posters. It's like a ritual. Everytime I go to a cosplayconvention I must buy a poster. This time I got even two! I also bought a suprisebag, with cute goodies in it. Totally love it! And last but not least, I bought something else what is cute. Don't know who is familiar with the youtubetutorials about it? This is a box with lots of powders, and with that powder and some water you can make cute candy. I bought the one where you can make sushi-candy with! So exciting! I will blog about it, and make a video :D


If you went to Animecon, share me your experience in the comment below and share the video!
Hope you enjoyed my blog and stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: