maandag 10 juni 2013

Catherine - Love is Over Unboxed



Hey everyone!
Today I will show you what is in my Catherine Collector's Edition! I made a Sneak Peek before, and now you will see what this special edition is all about.
I'm not such a gamer that loves to collect items, but I find this game so interesting that this was just a must have for me! My friend does like to collect special editions, and even he says that this one is even more than special.

So, what's in it? When I undid the box from the cover, all that was shown was a pizza box, from Stray Sheep, the place where Vincent comes every single night. In this box, there were more goodies.

First of all the game of course, eventhough this was hidden between a shirt en Vincent's boxer. The shirt is originally Vincent's, but in the game you see it is worn by Catherine. The boxer is something that Vincent always wears when he sleeps, and when he get his nightmares.

What was lying at the top, was the little artbook with the characters, and a soundtrack cd in it
. You think this was the last? Well, be suprised because it is not. There was also a pillowcase of Catherine in it. I cannot imagine that they would put so much items in a Collector's edition. But I'm glad I have them! I'm really proud of it, I will definitely wear the shirt sometimes.

Right now I'm almost finished with the game, but I figured out that there are so many ways to end it, it has in total eight different endings! I know what I'm going to do these days haha.

Hope you liked it, and stay tuned!


Geen opmerkingen: