donderdag 1 november 2012

Once again..| MGC experience 2012/Cosplay Fashion Show

Hey everyone!

So as promised, here my blog about last saturday's cosplayconvention. I had so much fun!! On 27th of August I already went to Abunai, which was my first cosplay convention ever. This time, it was smaller than Abunai, but big enough to make it a great convention. It was held at a big gymnasion with on the other side a smaller room where the cosplay fashion show was taken place.  This cosplay even started at 11 AM and ended at 7 PM. Well, it actually was not big enough to stay there for 8 hours, but might be worth it because of all the activities they had. There were some tables with games, DDR, table where you could draw manga and so on.

things we bought! :D

There was also a dealer room. There were a lot of books they selled, but also some animemovies and plush toys, even cupcakes and KPOP-stuff!!  I bought a Kuma pluche, and it's so sweet and soft!! I also got a new 2NE1 poster (for the ones who didn't know I'm a huge fan, you know now!). Everytime when someone asked: 'Shall we walk through the dealer room?' , I was like: 'YES PLEASE!!' I just couldn't have enough of it, eventhough it was not really big, I love that kind of stuff, just wanna have it all!



Later this day we went to the Cosplay Fashion Show. And wow, it was so busy there! It wasn't even really comfortable because all the chairs were taken already, my back even hurts. But it was worth it. Eventhough I don't watch anime (except Sword Art Online), I still was able to notice some figures. I mean, who doesn't know Naruto or Miku these days?

Anyway, I really enjoyed the whole day, and at 4 PM we went back home.
So, underneath you can find my own-made little movie (I'm an amateur so please don't be rude because of the quality D: ) and then I still have many pictures just for you to take a look!
But first, look at my video!



For any questions or suggestions, leave a respons below. Hope you enjoyed my blog as much as I enjoyed the day :)

Bweyo,
Li Hao






























Geen opmerkingen: