dinsdag 13 november 2012

Sneek peek | 2NE1 'Ugly' dress makes progress

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's already more than a week ago since I last posted. I've been so busy lately!! But do you remember this blog about the 'Bom Ugly dress' I posted ages ago?

Well, finally I'm making some progress! I have to, because I promised people that I'll go as Park Bom this saturday at Nishicon, another cosplay convention. I think I'm getting obsessed with these conventions. Anyway, I wanted to show you guys how far I am this time.

I already have drawn all the patches, which are inspired by 2NE1. Some are from the music video Ugly, others are inspired from 2NE1 logo's and stuff.

 
Here I already made 3 out of 7 patches, which are (almost) done. The rabbit is from Dara's hat, and the big black/white circle was inspired by the circle on Bom's dress. As you can see, the last one is 2NE1's Logo, which was inspired by the logo of '2NE1 EVOLUTION'. Here, it is quite a lot of pink, but I will use other colors as well, to make it an ugly-mess-dress.
 
 
I've also already made the earring! I couldn't find any blue hairextensions this moment, so I used my pink one, which I bought a couple of years ago. At an execution store, I found little roses, which were very cheap! I've chosen the blue one, and putted that on my extension. So what do you think?
 
 
 
And this last thing is not about something I made. I have a dilemma! You see, I bought a package with four masks, which were inspired by the masks at the music video. But I have two of them I want to wear, I just don't know which one to choose!! Can you help me? Shall I choose the more basic one or the popping-colored one?
 
Well, I'm also making a short movie about everything I've made for the dress and how I've done it. So definitely stay tuned!! Not only for this dress, but also for Nishicon :)
 
 
Bweyo!
 
Li Hao

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

I think you should choose the black one! I can't wait to see how your dress will look