maandag 19 november 2012

'Park Bom' visits cosplayconvention | Nischicon 2012

Hey everyone,

I made it!! My 'Park Bom Ugly dress' is finally done. Okay, I worked with a friend till 3.30 AM but it was totally worth it! So last saturday I went to Nishicon, a dutch convention at Haarlem. It was held at a hotel, something different than a gym like MGC. I was really suprised, that some people even noticed me as Park Bom and that they wanted a picture of me. That is so flattering! Maybe you have seen me as well? :D



But back to the convention,there were three floors and on a moment I got so tired to go up and down the stairs, but I couldn't help myself to see everything ten times or so haha.
About the three floors:
- on the main floor you had to show your ticket. Also, if you were hungry, you were able to eat at the hotel's restaurant.
- downstairs, you could leave your bags and check out the dealer room, which looked pretty big to me. They had many stands. They sold pretty much everything (except food). From kpop to pluche dolls to mangabooks to many more! In the video below you can get an idea of how it looks. :)
- And last but not least, upstairs. There you could buy soms fries at a Maid CafĂ©, and check out the main events. There was also a karaoke stage, a draw-manga room and  a game room. In the game room there were a lot of games you could play. There was (of course) DDR, but also guitar hero and manga fight games.

So, I had a lot of fun!! And, like always, I bought some stuff. I bought another 2NE1 poster, which is already on my door, and a friend gave me this cute little pink yoshi. I wanted to buy more, but I didn't knew what I wanted, because there was so much choice!


I really hope you enjoyed this blog. Click on the video below to get an idea of the convention and at the end you can find some more pictures. :)



PS: I'm busy with making a short videoclip for the DIY Park Bom Ugly dress, I hope to post it this week. Here are some sneek peek pictures from my dress, so stay tuned!


Bweyo,

Li Hao
 
























Geen opmerkingen: