dinsdag 27 november 2012

Superlook make-up workshop

Hey everyone,

So last Sunday I went to a make-up workshop by Superlooks. Superlooks has its own make-up brand and also gives those workshops with their make-up. My mom thought it was a pretty coolidea, and she was able to get tickets for cheap.That’s pretty much the beginning story.

Now, I do like make-up, but I’m not a person that has to wear make-up before she goes outside (while I actually should when I’m having a zombie face). Though, I do watch youtube tutorials about make-up, and I find it very interesting, but I was never able to do it myself because I don’t have money for make-up :( . But last sunday, I was able!! There were two girls who actually taught us what you could wear for day make-up, and how you’re able to turn that into night make-up. And of course  I was able to try every single color on my face. I loved it! I actually found out that it is really easy to make nice cat-eyes with an eye creamer. Normally, I use liquid eyeliner, but I don’t have any patience to not open my eyes before it dryed.  With an eye creamer, there is no problem at all!! I could even draw really thin lines without messing it up.

Well, let’s stop talking about how amazing I think it was, or else this blogpost is going to be a very long one. But I’ve learned a lot, I was able to work with different kinds of brushes and makeup (I never knew that there are so many different things to make up your eyes!) and I had a lot of fun. Also, I think the result was quiet good for a first time. They also taught me a technique, which I’m not really able to explain, but I’ll try. First you’ll use a pencil and draw as close to your lashline, and at the end you make a little kind of wing, so you lift up your eyes. Then, from that point, you go to draw at your arcade of the eye. The next step is to take powder, and do the same thing. At the end, you want to blend it together so it gives a nice effect and bring some highlighter at the middle of the eye and in the eyecorner. That’s what they taught me to do and this even inspires me to experiment with makeup.
At the end of the workshop, everyone could choose two lip and eyeliner. I chose the gold and pink one. With the gold one I might want to make an eye-make-up tutorial for the holidays. And I chose the pink because it’s my favorite color (how mainstream).

I actually didn’t know what to say about this workshop, but I had a lot of fun and I hope you get an idea of this make-up workshop. I hope you enjoyed! For more information about this, you can go to superlook.eu .



Bweyo,

Li Hao

PS: I’m sorry but I still have to find a good location where I can film for my Park Bom dress. I hope I can put in online as soon as possible!
 

Geen opmerkingen: