donderdag 5 december 2013

Tony Moly Petite Bunny Glossbar #4 Cherry Review

The Tony Moly Petite Bunny Glossbars were the products I found a lot when purchasing make-up. As a person that loves cute things, I couldn't resist these. But there was a problem. Which one was I going to buy? There are nine petite bunnies, I couldn't afford all of them. And it would be such a waste if I didn't like them.

In the end, I chose for my favorite fruit: Cherry. I find it interesting that every different glossbar has it's own bunnycap. That's so cute! That's one of the reasons I want them all. But in the end, I'm glad I didn't. I searched through the web and find out that most of the colours look pretty much the same. There's only a difference between a lighter and a darker shade
Bunny! <3

I'm watching you, grr!
What I like about this glossbar is that it's smells so fruity! It smells like the candy cherries. And as I said before the packaging is real cute! Tony Moly says that this is a mixture between a gloss and a lipstick, but I prefer to call it lipbalm. I don't think it feels like lipstick nor a lipgloss, but more like a lipbalm. It's also moisturizing, which is really nice during these cold days here. These glossbars won't give your lips a popping colour, but more like a soft, shiny sheer tint.
The concent
The colour on my wrist
What I noticed during the day is that the pigment fades away easily. You have to apply it several times a day, if you want to hold that colour. The positive side here is: You have to take it everywhere, so you can show everyone how cute your bunny glossbar is. Yay! The colour appears stronger on my wrist than on my lips, but I guess that's because lips are more colourful themselves.

Overall I think this isn't a waste, but I shouldn't buy it if I want a nice colour on my lips. This gives your lips a more natural look, . For a special event or a night out, and you want something that stands out, this isn't the glossbar you should buy.
Before (L) and after(R)

What I like:
- The packaging
- It's not expensive
- a lot of cute bunnies!
- Gives the lips a natural, a bit glossy look

What I dislike:
- It fades away quickly
(- overall the colours look the same)

Stay tuned!
Bweyo,
Li Hao

Product information:
Name: Tony Moly Petite Bunny Glossbar #4 Cherry
Volume: 2gr
Description: The glossbars have their own descriptions. For the #4 Cherry: Whitening and anti-aging
Hao to use: Rotate the bar to extend the content just a little, and apply gently on your lips. When extended too much, the content may break.

Geen opmerkingen: