vrijdag 20 december 2013

New In: Army green Winter Parka coat

It's getting colder and darker these days. Only a few days left and the nights will get shorter! Winter is coming, and I needed a new coat real bad. So let me introduce you, to my warm, army green parka coat. It took me two months to receive, so I've been waiting real long. At least, I guess that's long?
Fluffiness!
Frontside



Backside
Yayy!

I always wore black coats, with a belt. Those are my favourites. But the bad thing is: They don't have a hood attached. This one has! And it isn't black! I liked to try something different this year. That's when this coat came by. I found it on a website, and fell in love instantly.

Even nowadays I still like it. It's really warm,fluffy and comfortable. And the best of all: It has a hood! Finally, after all these years, I've found a coat that I like, with a hood. I can't be more happy now, so let it snow! :)

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: