zaterdag 29 december 2012

My 2012 Favourites!


Hey everyone!
2012 is almost over, so that’s when I started to think what I really liked last year. Hmm.. what are your favourites from 2012? Here are mine!

SKINCARE
That’s definitely The Pure Active by Garnier. I’m using this for a couple of years now and it’s still my favourite one. This product is for the younger skin and helps avoid pimples. It also feels really refreshing on my face and it kinda smells like fresh cucumber. Hmm!

PERFUME

Even though I don’t wear perfume everyday, when I wear it, it’s the Delicious CandyApples limited edition Juicy Berry by DKNY. I really love the smell, it’s so sweet and fruit-ish, also really girly.  I wear this perfume when I go out or have a meeting. Everybody wants to smell delicious like candy apples, right?



 

MAKEUP PRODUCT
This one is simple: liquid eyeliner!! I don’t know how I’ll complete my look without. Even when I don’t wanna spend hours on makeup, I  just put on some eyeliner and I’m ready for the day! My favourite eyeliner this year was by NYC

HAIRPRODUCT

I dyed my hair a few times, and I style it every once in a while with heat. I have pretty long hair and I don’t want to damage it until I need a boycut! So that’s when I decided to buy the Kérastase Resistance Ciment Thermique. It’s really easy to spread it out, and it’s also appropriate for styling irons and hairdryers. It’s really my favourite because it’s so smooth and really helps my hair!

 HAIR LOOK
The braid! Three strands, four strands, even five strands, French braid, dutch braid, twisted braid, you name it! I really like to wear this hair look. So easy and elegant! There are so many ways to make your hair look awesome with braids. I. JUST. LOVE. IT! Don’t know what else to say, but I wanna thank the one that discovered the braid.

OUTFIT
Okay, I try to look fashionable and stuff, but I can’t help that my favourite outfit is Skinny Jeans with my Kuma-Sweater and some All Stars. I just can’t! I especially love the sweater, it’s so cute and one of a kind here. It’s also really handy with the zipper at my tummy where I can put in things. What do you think, isn’t this sweater adorable? I also wore this many many times this year, this sweater is really amazing to me.

INSPIRATION
When it comes to inspiration it’s not just one thing. First of all, I got my inspiration from the Kpop-group 2NE1. They really inspire me with their music and their crazy outfits. Also Michelle Phan and other makeup and hair-guru’s really inspire me! They make me want to create something by my own, and that’s something that inspiration does for you J

MOST SPECIAL DAY

It’s hard thinking, but that was definitely the Abunai convention. It really inspired me, dressing up as Hatsune Miku and watch everyone else go crazy. It wasn’t only a day full of joy, but also a day where I learned a lot.



Well, these are my favourites for this year! I really enjoyed the year, and happy that we all survived the so-called doomsday 21-12-12. I hope to see you all next year!

Bweyo,
Li Hao

Geen opmerkingen: